Monday, September 14, 2009

Number 6: Online Image Generators

Okay. I had fun with this one. Towards the end. First I made a trading card:

Blurry and not that exciting. Then I made a pop art poster:

That's a little cooler. But oh... I had to... I made a lolcat. Using my own cat, Beatrice:



I couldn't help myself.

This could also be a really useful tool for creating signage and posters for programs at my library. The only problem would be that our library likes to have unified graphics and posters, throughout the system. Librarians do not have much creative license to create their own posters. Most, if not all, of that material comes from our central PR department. I'm not sure if management would be supportive or not of using tools such as these to create posters.



No comments:

Post a Comment