Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Number 9: Online Collaboration

For this entry I'll blog about Google Docs, since I'm already familiar with it. But only recently! As in, just started using it a couple of weeks ago for school. I'm using it as an online storage place for articles I'm using for a research paper. Since I use up to three or four computers each day for work and school, it's handy to have those things stored online, as opposed to having to carry around a USB drive. And since I work on my homework at work (shh, don't tell!), it's also convenient to upload versions of that work to Google Docs for portability.

I realize this isn't exactly one of the intended uses of it, because I'm not really sharing my work with other people. I'm sharing it with myself! Across different computers. I like it. It will be a helpful tool in keeping myself organized this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment